Turn Your AI Education into a Seattle Film Institute BA Degree
Seattle Film Institute has developed a seamless pathway for all Art Institute students to transfer to SFI and all AI credits count towards your SFI degree.
For those AI students who are now 20-40 credits away from graduation, SFI is developing an accelerated start on May 13 enabling you to complete your course of study and earn your BA in 10-20 weeks. Whether you complete in 10 weeks or 20, your completion will coincide with an official SFI graduation ceremony.
Daily info sessions and individual meetings are available.
To schedule a visit, contact Chris Blanchett at 206.568.4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFI — 3210 16th Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119
SFI offers accelerated programs compatible with the following AI programs:
- Digital Filmmaking and Video Production
- Audio Production
- Media Arts and Animation
- Digital Photography
- Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- Game Art and Design
- Call for information about additional programs
If you'd like to explore SFI as an option to earn your BA degree, here are the steps you need to take, and the associated time-lines:
1) Complete and submit the SFI online application:
Under "Term" select the "Art Institute Transfers" option. Under "Concentration" select the course of study that most closely matches your AI program (we will be creating curricula designed to match and build upon your AI course of study).
2) Send us your transcripts (official if possible, unofficial will work if that's all you currently have access to).
How it works:
- Customized pathways with other AI students
- All students graduate with the SFI BA degree
- Hands-on, project-based curriculum.
- Collaborative, cohort-based approach.
- Personalized attention and support.
Good to Know:
- Seattle Film Institute is just 3 miles (7 minutes) north of the Art Institute (see map below)
- Seattle Film Institute offers financial aid to those who qualify
- SFI accepts VA benefits and is a Yellow-Ribbon School
- SFI’s tuition is the most accessible tuition of any private school with comparable programs
( SFI: $420 per credit | Digipen-: $1,045 per credit | AI-Seattle: $485 per credit )
- Over 90% of SFI students successfully complete their course of study*
- Over 85% of SFI alumni make a living in their field of study*
*The Graduation and Placement rates are based on requirements of the Department of Education (DOE) for the Art Institute and by the Accrediting Commission of Career Colleges and Schools for Seattle Film Institute.