In today’s world, nothing is cookie cutter. What works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another. That’s why we offer flexible and innovative pathways to help you earn that degree and get that job in the film industry.
Start here. Your career begins at Seattle Film Institute.
Degrees and Certificates
Our Certificate or Bachelor’s of Arts in Film Degree can be earned with the following concentrations:
- Acting for Film
- Sound Design & Recording Arts
- Motion Graphics & Visual Effects
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Ultimate Flexibility — Earn Your BA at Seattle Film Institute
All students earn the 90 credits in your chosen concentration necessary for your Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree in five quarters (50 weeks) of study, rather than the traditional two years.
- Start at SFI right out of high school
- Follow this pathway if you’re changing careers or want to train for a new one
- Complete the required 90 credits in your concentration to earn your Certificate
- You’ll have a professional resumé and reels completed and access to our internship program
- Complete your general education requirements at a college or university of your choice; your BA will come from SFI
Transfer or Complete Pathway
- Earn your Associate Degree or equivalent
- Arrange for transfer to SFI
- Complete your Bachelor’s Degree at SFI
Day and evening schedules are available.