Blended Distance Education — A 21st Century Way to Learn from Seattle Film Institute
Earn your Seattle Film Institute BA or Graduate Degree in Film
You’ll get a high quality, hands-on education from one of the leading film schools in the nation, right here in Santa Fe with an educational experience that blends the best of traditional on-ground education with the flexibility of online learning as you develop the skills you need to jump-start your career in the entertainment industry.
• Meet together almost daily as a group as you go through our program as a group with your peers in a collaborative environment
• On the ground delivery: In hands-on classes such as production and editing, you’ll learn by doing in an onsite classroom setting
• Take advantage of a cutting edge blended distance-education curriculum delivery that combines in-person and online instruction
Master the skills you need to jumpstart your career in the entertainment industry.
Choose from the following concentrations to earn your Certificate, Undergraduate or Graduate Degree:
- Acting for Film
- Motion Graphics & Visual FX
- Sound Design & Recording Arts
- Producing (Graduate Only)
Seattle Film Institute’s BA in Film Degree is accelerated and innovative.
Earn an accelerated BA degree from start to finish in three years or less.
Complete your BA in just over one year if you already have an AA degree or the equivalent credits from a community college or university -- Start with your concentration above to earn an “Upside-Down” degree.
SFIOnline runs on Moodle Cloud
We highly recommend that you have the latest version of our supported browsers, and have cookies enabled.
MoodleCloud supports the most recent versions of
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
1. Must meet a minimum proficiency as set forth by SFI instructional designer
2. Must be trained, certified and evaluated for SFI Learning Management System (LMS) proficiency
3. Must use the uniformed Learning Management System adopted by SFI
4. Be familiar with Online teaching environment (link tutorial provided on home page)
5. Sufficient technical skills to develop the required course content in partnership with SFI instructional designer using SFI LMS software
6. Access to and the ability to use SFI e-mail, video conferencing tools and ability to upload/download video and documents through third-party hosting (i.e. DropBox, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)