The SFI Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Filmmaking and Producing is the only graduate degree program of its kind This two year program provides hands-on creative skills along with the entrepreneurial & business skills needed to generate and oversee projects, and see them through to completion.
Year 1 is your choice of one of our hands-on concentrations:
Year 2 is our producing program, which focuses on the business side of the film industry, giving our students the ability to initiate, project-manage, and drive projects forward with a particular focus on:
- Creative elements and the creative team
- The business of filmmaking (business, financial and legal
- Management, including pre-production, production and post-production
- Marketing and distribution
- Mastering the art of pitching